100 things to do in 1000 days; #34/44: Watch Citizen Kane.
Today in half-assed reviews from lazy people:
- What the hell am I watching? I thought this movie was a drama, not a giant news parody.
- Is this not supposed to be a parody? I feel like this is supposed to be a parody.
- Oh, good.
- I like you, Mr. Carter.
- And you, Mr. Leland.
- Good lord this Susan woman is annoying.
- Alright, so it took about half the run-time to get going, but I’m actually enjoying it now.
- Oh my god, this singing instructor is the single greatest thing I have ever seen in my life.
- Susan, I take it back; you may stay.
- Seriously impressed with the maturity and thoughtfulness of this film.
- Well, that was pretty darn good. It’s not going to the top of any lists, I don’t think (unless that list is Top 10 Movies Called Citizen Kane), but I see what the hype is about. It’s gotta be a damned good movie for film students to study, that much is clear.
Back to work!